Life Groups are small communities within Redeemer that are composed of eight to fifteen adults and their families. Life Groups meet two to four times a month in homes around the city for times of prayer, Bible study, fellowship, social events, and service projects.
Life Groups are the primary place where you are known and cared for at Redeemer. It is within these small communities that you will be able to build personal relationships and practice applying the gospel to your life.
Our hope is that everyone who attends Redeemer will be involved in a Life Group. You are welcome to join one of our many groups any time of the year. Each August we take a break from our regular Life Group gatherings, offer training to leaders, and re-launch our Life Groups at the beginning of September.
Current Life Groups
- Bradleys/Timperleys in east Lincoln on Tuesdays, 7-9 p.m. Studying None Like Him by Jen Wilkins. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hinrichs in northwest Lincoln on Wednesdays. Sermon discussion. Contact email@example.com.
- Kirks/Maranvilles in east Lincoln on Wednesdays. Sermon discussion. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kramers in east Lincoln on Thursdays. Studying Proverbs. Contact email@example.com.
- McCurdys in northeast Lincoln on Thursdays. Topic TBD. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Odells/Christensens in southeast Lincoln on Saturdays. Topic TBD. Contact email@example.com.
- Odums/Awtrys in east Lincoln on Sundays, 6:30-8 p.m. Studying "The Pentateuch," an overview of the major themes in the first 5 books of the Bible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nuns/Moyers in southeast Lincoln on Tuesdays. Sermon discussion. Contact email@example.com.
- Tredways/Akinyemis in southeast Lincoln on Tuesdays. Sermon discussion. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life Group Registration
Fill out the following form to sign up for a Life Group: